7.12.2011

UK Entry Clearance

I am soooo excited to tell you...I'm cleared! I got an e-mail from my Mom earlier saying, "Look what I signed for today!" And it's here, it's at my house, sitting there, waiting for me, stamped on page 13, and it says "UK Entry Clearance" along with a sparkly UK stamp. Thank the Lord it's finally here and now it's time to book my flights. Once that is done I'm set, all I need to do is pack nine months worth in one suitcase! I will have to cross that bridge when it comes.

1 comment:

  1. We are so jealous of your cool photo! Ours were taken by a Walgreens guy with a point and shoot wash-your-face-out camera and we weren't allowed to smile! Also, they were expensive. :P :( BOO!! (You look lovely!) Also, congrats on getting the Visa done. We go in for our biometrics on Thursday. Cutting it a bit close... :-/

    ReplyDelete