3.17.2010

Oh, for the first time, it feels like Spring! I wore a scarf to work this morning and after my lunch break, I left it at home...on purpose! No scarf, no gloves, no hat...just a light jacket, the breeze in my hair, and some stylish sun glasses. The snow is melting, the sun is shining, I started to sweat in my car so I had to open my window! There was a high of 52 degrees today: BRILLIANT! Summer is coming! I am beyond excited, anticipating the feeling of cutie summer dresses, and flips, and open toed heels! OH I'm getting gitty! I can't wait to begin my *"Ooooo, Ooooo, Hot Summer Nights" in my hometown Phoenix, Arizona! It will be quite warm here at the end of May, but hotter in Phoenix! And that's when I'm going. 
Can. Not. Wait.
In the summer days ahead, I'm looking forward to...
1. going to Phoenix
2. eating lots of fruit
3. read books
4. make a video (or a few) for Sermon Spice
5. watching the new season of White Collar
6. try something new
7. getting a tan
8. driving with my windows down
9. go on photo excursions with my dad's Canon 20D
10. play softball
11. go swimming...outside
12. invent my new favorite drink with the juicer
13. go on evening walks around the neighborhood. listening to birds, breeze, trees, bugs.
Let's anticipate summer together! Its coming!

*Inside joke (with siblings)

5 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to riding my bike on "ooooo, hooooo, hot summer nights!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to being outside too...and walking with you in the neighborhood. Where are you playing softball??
    Love you...MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the Hot Summer Nights Song! I have it on my iTunes. That's what you're talking about right?

    (I used to follow 19 years in the Midwest and Counting until it disappeared and never got the memo there was a new blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know that's what I'm talking about!

    (Dumb you didn't get the memo...how'd you find the new one?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. (oh and it changed because I turned 20...so I wasn't 19 in the Midwest anymore...but 20!)

    ReplyDelete