1.11.2011

Why not a Turtle Shell?
Disney 2010
Magic Kingdom Castle made out of glass and diamonds!
Hogwarts
I remembered I never recapped the year 2010! So...here it is in a nutshell:
1. My Mom turned 50
2. I had a one year anniversary...with my job
3. We went to Disney World
4. I learned guitar
5. I said "Goodbye!" to my two-door Chrysler Sebring
6. I turned 21
7. This blog was neglected
8. My hair was cut the shortest it's ever been (since 3rd grade)
9. I became obsessed with clothes and style
10. I decided to grow my hair out
11. Was introduced to a health food store and natural deodorant
12. I chipped a tooth
13. Rediscovered Peanut Butter
14. Went to "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter"
15. Had Butter Beer at The Three Broomsticks
16. Tried squash...yuck
17. Went to Phoenix, AZ
18. Became addicted to Orville Redenbacher's Natural Popcorn and Orange Juice for an evening snack
19. Taught Junior High Sunday School for three months
20. Had the best Summer Storms I have ever seen
Only a brief 20 things of 2010? Maybe my list will be longer for 2011...

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Health food store and natural deodorant! Yes- summer storms! Haha- "this blog was neglected". That made me laugh. When did you chip a tooth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Correction...I chipped TWO teeth! It was a while ago but had to get them both fixed by the dentist!

    ReplyDelete