2.23.2011

I'm Back.
I've been away...from this blog. I'm sorry. I'm also sad to admit I have slacked from my 30 for 30 challenge...honestly, like I knew I would! I am actually wearing all the clothes but have such little time away from work for photos, editing, and blogging. It's quite frustrating actually, but that's life! I need to work!
Since I've been gone, Valentine's Day has come and past. I got a gift from my darling, sweet parents that I've been wanting for a very long time! My Mom called it my Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, and Happy Valentine's Day present! I was so surprised and super excited! This is what I got...
Google Image
Thanks Mom and Dad! Now my breath will be extra fresh for your daily kisses and hugs! 
By they way, if any of you don't have one these...get one!

No comments:

Post a Comment