3.27.2011

$3.00
We have what we call a "cheap theatre" here in this South Dakota city I live in. The price of admission is $3.00...every movie, every time, and it's awesome. As long as you get past the burning smell and smoke cloud from the popcorn, the cheap popcorn bags that leak butter on your pants, and the old orange theatre chairs that I'm positive have bed-bugs...it's a blast! So yesterday I went, and I saw this...
Google
Tangled. I've really wanted to see it for quite some time and let me be one to say...it was really as good as they say! I laughed loads of times and cried at least four times. It's like the Disney classics because the characters even sing in the context of the story! It's great! What a fun way to spend my Saturday afternoon! This movie comes highly recommended...by me!

1 comment:

  1. Due to your recommendation, it is now a "must see" on my list. I'll watch it with you as long as you don't look at me during the sad parts.

    ReplyDelete