3.24.2011

What's New?
1. Spring weather is coming
2. Peanut Butter toast is my dessert after supper...almost every night.
3. My parents went to Phoenix...without me
4. A high bun is my new favorite do
5. I haven't played guitar in two weeks so my nails are actually long again
6. I got my new phone from AT&T in the mail
7. I have not bought new clothes in 4 months
8. The Phoenix SUNS went into triple overtime with the Lakers last night and lost by 4
9. I wish I could write songs
10. I bought 4 new songs on iTunes (from: Michael Jackson, Chris August, Colbie Caillat, and Josh Wilson)
11. Following blogs has become a fun past time
12. My C.D. player in my MacBook is broken
13. Last night, a prime suspect in an NCIS episode was Mike Maurer
14. shabby apple is a new favorite clothing website
And most important...
15. My sister...she's pregnant :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY! :) I have pb toast at least twice a day!

    ReplyDelete