4.15.2011

I Thought That...
...by April 15th I would be soaking up my Vitamin D at least once a day.
...by April 15th we'd have to mow the lawn.
...by April 15th I'd wear a skirt without pantyhose.
...by April 15th I'd be in flip flops.
...by April 15th I'd be in shape, with washboard abs, and everything would fit me and it'd look great.
...by April 15th the sun would make the house so warm, the heater would be extinct for the season.
...by April 15th we'd be playing frisbee at least 4x a week.
...by April 15th we'd have taken more than one evening walk so far this season.
...by April 15th we would have had a bonfire.
...by April 15th it would SPRING!

...I was wrong. South Dakota is not cooperating! In the meantime, I will dream about a place like this:
And this:

1 comment:

  1. I say,"Enjoy the cool weather... before you know it, we will be complaining about the sweat running down our backs, and into our butt-cracks!"

    ReplyDelete