8.04.2009

It Has Begun


today I was inspired to begin my very own. i've always found blogs interesting just never thinking i'd have the time, i never started one. until now...it has begun. with my faithful, reliable, MacBook by my side, scriptorium has had it's beginning. what is scriptorium? the dictionary explains it simply as a library where manuscripts are stored, read, or copied. I will store My manuscripts on this blog for you to read...or copy. i don't know where this blog will lead me, what i will write, or who will read it. taking a year off of school i feel like i will have the ability to take the time to nurture this beginning. i will have the time to grow closer to God, spend more time with family, and share stories and thoughts. i might share funny stories, serious stories, simple thoughts, or fun adventures. either way, i am excited to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment