12.01.2009

December Plans...December 1st




December...one of the most eventful months of the entire year. Christmas Eve, Jesus' Birthday, Christmas, my Birthday, New Year...just to name the "biggies".

My goal is to have a plan for each day of the month of December. Besides work and working out, almost everyday...I have made a list of all the Have-To-Do's for this blessed month! I hope I can follow through with the plan each day and (the plan is) to blog about each and every special day. If I get behind on blogs I apologize, somestimes working the time in to blog each night can get a little heck-tick, but I will try my best.You will not know my plan for the day, until the morning of each. So we must get started since today marks the first day of December, hence the first day of my plans...

December 1st...
My Plans...
thank the Lord for the month of November and all His goodness in it
eat pizza with my parents
work out for the first time at "my" gym...I got a membership people...whoo
think about Christmas gift ideas for the family
anticipate painting my nails a Christmasey Red or Green...or both
recognize my addiction to gum and admitt to people that I couldn't wait until it was December so I could chew Big Red and consider it my "December/Christmas Gum"...because it's red...Hmmm, I think of wierd things
remind my mother it's time to put out the Christmas decorations...hopefully tomorrow after work
look forward to reading the Christmas story in the Bible
start listening to Christmas music religiously
start recording all the Christmas movies on the DVR
continuing wishing i already had my Walmart discount card that I don't get until January 6, 2010
start looking forward to being able to put "Amanda Maurer is not going to shower until next year" as her facebook status on December 31
continuing harrasing my family about the fact that my birthday is officially 5 days away
anticipate finally being out of my teens
begin thinking about which Christmas song to sing at church on the 20th
watch the new episode of White Collar that recorded on the DVR Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment