12.02.2009

December 2nd







December 2nd...
My Plans...
restart my "Prayer Journal" and continue faithfully
finally wear my heaviest, warmest, coat in the closet for the first official day of winter weather...20 degrees...why am I not living in Arizona again?!
start wearing gloves and scarves on a regular basis
start reading Eclipse, Stephenie Meyer
paint my toes Christmas green
begin reading a book in the Old Testament...some of those Bible stories are just like reading a fiction book...but it really happend! Kings and Queens, wars, slaves, miracles...I love them
write an encouragement note to someone, anonymously
meet my one-day personal trainer at the gym at 6:30 to learn how to use the machines effectively
anticipate Monkey Bread for my "Birthday Cake" on Sunday afternoon
anticipate wearing my birthday outfit...which I will debut a photo of on the 6th of Decembre...so excited
burn a Christmasey scented candle
continue the Christmas gift search...$5 to $10 gifts this year...makes it fun to have to spend time searching for that perfect present for the fam
find that perfect winter sweater that I can wear casual or dressy









No comments:

Post a Comment