12.03.2009

For Real?


Is this really happening? Yes, yes it is...I have a personal trainer. My one-day PT, of this evening, has turned into a 6 week commitment. I cannot wait. Here comes an in shape, toned, never been there before, Amanda.

Lets just say, I am probably going to regret this personal trainer decision for at least the first couple weeks...due to the fact that the most "shape" I've ever been in consists of me being able to do one sit up a day...half in the morning to get out of bed, the other half laying down at night...like you've never heard that lame joke before...but for real...this body is in for a rude awakening and, again, I cannot wait...but in the end I will be oh so happy to be in shape and healthy!

As of now I have ran on the treadmill for two days in a row...I already have shin splints, my thighs muscles feel like they're going to cramp with every step, and I have officially started walking like I have a cob in my rear end...

No pain, No gain...right?!

1 comment: