7.31.2010

A&J.
J&A
Happy last day of July! Summer is coming to a close and school is coming to an open for most of you...so sorry. But, guess what I get to do today?...Does this picture help? That's Josiah on the left...and me on the right. 
I am super pumped because today, straight from work (please help it go fast), I get to drive to Josiah's house and have our very own sleep over! Josiah is my little cousin, but he calls my Auntie Manda...love it...and he will be 2 in November!
Josiah copies what I say, tells me yes or no, points at me and says, "Stay!", gives a sad face on command, and happy face when you ask for one, laughs and points at whoever burps or...you know whats, gives slobbery, open mouth kisses, and one of the favs...when he stares at me while I'm talking to him and gently places his tiny, baby hands on my face to feel me blink or speak! He basically melts me. So I get to play house for an evening and a Sunday morning at church! Can. Not. Wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment