7.30.2010

Top-Naps.
I was thinking today, that lately especially, an afternoon nap each day would be oh so desirable. I wish I wouldn't have to eat lunch so I could just come home from work and get a quick 40 minute "top-nap" in. My sister introduced me to the "top-nap". Maybe not the actual idea of one, but the name really. I've always done it, I just never had a name for it.
Where does that name come from you ask? Well, this is how...when your bed is all made, and it's time for napping, and you want to cozy up on your bed...you do...but on top of the covers instead of under. You use a lighter blanket to cuddle with and there you have it...a "top-nap". Clever, clever name, Audra. So this is a tribute to all those "top-nappers"! I intend to celebrate this love sometime this coming week! You know you want to, too!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Top naps are the best! I feel lazy if I'm IN my bed in the middle of the day... but if I'm on TOP, it's just cozy! You've got to pick the right blanket, too, for your top nap or it won't be the best top nap you can have. Haha top naps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And by the way- two postings in two days?!!! I'm lovin' it (like Micky D's).

    ReplyDelete