7.29.2010

Camp Shetek.
This past Monday marks the end of my summer at Camp Shetek. I had the privilege of spending my few days off of work out at Camp Shetek as a "Kitchen Girl"! I loved it. I helped prepare meals for 70 campers to 150 campers...it was so fun to experience what it's like to cook, bake, and clean up after such large groups. It was such a blessing to spend the little time I could with my Camp family! And to be there with friends for the massive July 17th thunderstorm was a big highlight! I don't think I've ever witnessed one quite like that. One thing I missed most about being out a camp, was watching sunset on Lake Shetek. Those are always a favorite of mine out at Camp. This photo is from my disposable camera when I was in 5th grade...still one of my favorites from Camp. 
Shetek Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment