2.03.2011

-30
below wind chill is what our weather has consisted of the past couple of days...and add that to the 2 degrees and below 0...you get BURRRRRRR! How ridiculous. Every winter...every winter...my family and I always say, "Why do we live here?". And I say it again this winter, "Why do we live here?".
Well...since I realize I cannot change this fact at the moment, I need to learn to deal with it. And wear clothing that keeps me warm!
So...Layers, layers, layers!
If you don't know me or haven't noticed, I love big earrings. I do not feel completely dressed without them. Another thing I would like you all to know about me...I never buy anything for full price. Never. Unless full price is covered by a gift card, $5, or free, it never happens. So every piece of clothing I own are either thrifted or previous sale items.
Wool Sweater...Aerie (gift card/sale)
Navy Shirt...Gap (sale)
Jeans...Buckle (thrifted)
Boots...TJ Maxx (gift card)
Scarf...Gift from my Sista
Belt...Free from my Mama

Stay warm everyone!

By George, what is she doing?
Can't remember my 30 pieces?
Refresher...click here!

1 comment: