2.02.2011

Happy February!
I apologize my 30 for 30 did not begin on February 1st. I worked until 8:00pm last night, so the last thing I wanted to do was to come home and take any sort of pictures! But, nonetheless, I am here, along with my numero uno outfit of thirty! 
We're starting off cazz (pronounced like "jazz" but with a "k" sound at the beginning) or casual, whichever way you prefer the word. It's cute, it's comfy, and it's my day off! Because of this break from work (and most of the public)...we're starting off the 30 for 30 quite simple! Don't worry though, more layers, accessories, and hairdos will all make an appearance! I have to dress up in professional attire for work daily, so it's nice to have a comfy/cozy outfit to live in for a day.
Amanda, where did you get these articles of clothing?!
So glad you asked!
Sweater...Gap (On sale)
Black Jeans...Aeropostale (On sale)
The Velcro Kicks...Thrift Store
See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. haha, that last pic is cute! i know i feel ya - too cold for anything super cute on a snow day! good luck, fellow 30x30 remixer! :)

    ReplyDelete