5.03.2011

The Joy of Scripture
I pray you find as much joy and fulfillment in reading your Bible as I do lately. I read the right passage at the right time, everytime. Whether I need encouragement, hope, restoration, or a personal lesson, my Bible has the answers I need! There's no other way I'd rather start my day. Psalm 19:14 - May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. The Lord helps prepare me for the day ahead, focusing my heart and mind on Him. It's impossible to have a fruitful day when you're not focused on the Lord. John 15:4 - ... No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. 


1 Peter 2:2 - Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment