5.04.2011

The Closet.
I wish you could have seen it before! Lets just say, it took me a good 2 minutes to find a matching pair of shoes in the morning. My Mother had a rummage sale this past week and, of course, allowed me to put some of my belongings out for sale. All my clothes, shoes, belts, and purses were weeded through very carefully to decide which to keep and which to toss. I had loads of cute clothes I either don't wear or were too small. I had some cute things that could double as maternity clothes so I gave all of those to my sister, who is half way into her pregnancy! After all was weeded through it was time to organize! I'd been meaning to do it for a while, but it never can get done unless I'm really in the mood. I've been searching for some sort of something for my shoes so they don't have to line my closet floor, but had no luck on any rummage sales or second hand stores. Any suggestions?
So, now that it's all said and done, it's wonderful to be able to open up my closet and know it's categorized by seasons and sleeves. I'm wishing for a walk-in closet someday!
 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. It's about time!!!!!
    p.s. You still have 4 pairs of shoes in the family room downstairs!

    ReplyDelete