5.25.2011

M.I.A.
I'm sorry I've been M.I.A. for a while! My last two weeks have been busy with things, especially because my time at my current job is coming to a close! It's official, Friday, May 27, 2011, is my last day of work. I will officially be removed from the "real world" for almost a year, and thrown back into what will feel like a high school summer! I can safely say, living in the real world, with a job and important responsibilities, will not apply to me until my return in June 2012. Whoo, this will be a blast.


A nice co-worker told me today that she has a going-away gift for me! How nice is that? It felt so nice to think she cared I was leaving. She said its nothing too special, but I said even the thought means more to me than the gift! I'll be sure to let you know what it is.


Rain is the current fad here for the past two weeks. It's been pretty consistent, for sure every other day. I love rain but I also love tan legs, and these albino limbs have not yet seen the sun. Sun-kissed will not be a word used to describe me at the wedding this weekend, shoot.
One thing I do know about this weekend...my limbs will be sore. I started running this week, weird. I'm not very good at it, but I feel the burn. I also started Pilates again today, ouch.


So enjoy your Wednesday night everyone! I will leave you with these small reminders...that my sister and I rocked the pig-tails once upon a time and that I had (and still have to this day) fat rolls on my neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment