5.10.2011

It's Finally Here...I Think
Summer...it's here! Although I think Spring forgot to show up, Summer is here! We went from stinkin' cold, to stinkin' hot in one day...seriously. This morning, the sun was shining all over this this cute little tree in my backyard. It's all turning green and the sun is shining hot!

Here's what else has been going on...

1. It was Mother's Day...I love you, Mom and I am so thankful God chose me to be your girl!
My Mama
2. Mosquitos are here, uggh
3. Our first legit thunderstorm came Sunday morning
4. 2 weeks and 3 days left of reality, then off to Camp Shetek for the summer
5. I was sick with this sinus non-sense, a 103 temp, the aches, and the chills
6. My niece or nephew weighs about three quarters of a pound and is roughly 10.5 inches long
7. I've been brainstorming what the Babe will get from Aunt Amanda
8. We started the air conditioner last night...it was 80 degrees and humid in the house
9. Our ceiling fans have started their seasonal workouts
10. My Dad is hanging out with these cool folks in Cincinnati, Ohio this week
11. I can no longer go days without shaving my legs...some may find that comment gross
12. We started taking our evening walks
13. It reached 80-some degrees today...it was barely 60 degrees last week
14. I wore a dress without stockings to work today...some still thought I was wearing white ones

1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful mother, Amanda! She is undoubtedly the best mom in the entire history of the world!!

    ReplyDelete