5.05.2011

SO!

Map Via
Now that the word is out about England, it seems like any other news will be so dull! I'd like to answer a couple questions I've gotten from some people between then and now.
So here we go...

Q: Do you have your tickets yet?
A: I don't. Tickets can't be reserved until 11 months prior to returning flight date. So soonest I can get my ticket is July 8th! Another kicker though, is I can't get my flights without my student visa. The visa I can't get until three months before I leave...that would be June 24th. It kind of feels like everything will be rushed in the last three months before I leave but I have faith it will all come together great!

Q: What will you do between now and then?
A: I have my current job until May 27th and then I am blessed to be able to be out at Camp Shetek all summer! Woohoo! My sister, her unborn child, my brother-in-law, and some of my close friends work out there too so it'll be extra special to spend time with them before I leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment