6.14.2011

June 14

Today the kitchen girls finished all the cleaning! Pots and pans are ready for food, plates and bowls are ready to serve, silverware is ready for mouths, and the goods are in the fridge and freezer! We had a wicked (sweet) day of thunderstorms! It down-poured rain all day long with a few breaks here and there. For the most part, an umbrella was a requirement if you had to step outside for anything. The lightning and thunder were constant, and to top it all off the power went out for a while! Day two was definitely my favorite day so far.

England news...tomorrow I have to travel 1.5 hours for a five to ten minute scan. I need to do a Biometrics Scan, which includes: scans of all ten fingers and photos of my face from different angles. That's what I understand will be done, anyway. After I have my Biometrics done, I get to send in all the paperwork required and apply for my Visa! Wohooo! From what I've heard, it seems I'll get it approved and returned within three to four weeks. That's not a guarantee, but I'm praying it will come soon so I can get my flights booked and be ready to roll! It's just nice to have everything done and be at peace that everything is taken care of.

Pics of my new room for the summer coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment