9.30.2012

"Students out of bed! Students out of bed! Students in the corridor!" Name this movie. You could win a prize!

Students have arrived! Yesterday 172 students arrived from all over the world, ready for the next six to nine months at their new home Capernwray Hall. At the welcoming time, the Bible School Principal read the words from Neil Diamond's song, "America". But in place of the word 'America' he read 'Capernwray'. Check it out...it was true.

It was a chilly-sun-shining day on arrival day. At least it wasn't raining for them!

This verse has crept up in my mind on a few occasions this week so I thought I'd share it. I'm especially reminded of it today with the Lord's people that have gathered from all over the world to live in community with each other to learn more about Him. Do places like this actually exist? I love it.

3 comments:

  1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You! I am proud of you Bryant...I think Warner Brother's Studio's HP the Making Of, is calling your name.

      Delete
    2. I see the fine print in the original post was "could win a prize."

      Delete