12.08.2012

Well...
The cold bug has hit me, complete with the runny nose, sore throat, and no voice to speak with. Super bummer due to the fact our Christmas concert is this weekend. I'm due to sing a solo and am praying the Lord will restore my voice for tomorrow and Monday evening.

I have been blessed this week with the gift of people. My birthday was Thursday, and the cards I've received over the past two weeks have been both a surprise and a blessing. The day was an uneventful one, but I enjoyed my time and spent the morning with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan, in You've Got Mail.

There was a sight to behold this week, when we looked out our Alley window and saw the beautiful snow-cap-mountains in the distance. For some reason I don't think I had ever recognized they were visible from here. So pretty.
Have a blessed weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. If you are the Jones's or simply trying to keep up with them, garage area gates are easily becoming a fundamental element of This country's houses. Property owners are becoming savvier when choosing the 'right' entrance for their home. The entrance has always been a efficient issue but style is now a significant component.
    Garage Doors.

    ReplyDelete